While we are not yet offering Webcasts in Canada, there are a number of COGWA locations which do offer them. Click on the banner link below to tune in. All sites require password access to view live services. You can request a password via the webmaster or email address listed beside each site.
COGWA Webcast Formats
- Audio-Only - This indicates that the congregation offers an audio-only webcast for those with limited or restricted bandwidth.
- Video - This is the standard webcast, offering both audio and video for those with broadband internet access.
- Replay - This indicates that the congregation offers an immediate Replay of the Live Sabbath Webcast, typically available for a short period of time.
- Archive - This indicates that the congregation offers an online archive of local services. This could be audio archives, video archives, or both.
- iOS App - There's an app for that -- the "COGWA Live" webApp. If you would like to install the iOS webApp on your iPhone, iPad, or iPodTouch, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roku Channel - This indicates that the webcast has been included on the COGWA Roku Channel. Please note that there is only one Roku Channel, so you only need to subscribe to one in order to see all participating webcasts. If you would like to add the COGWA Roku Channel to your Roku box, please send a request to: email@example.com